Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do Good

Just a quick post to say check this out: Spiritual Gifts Test 

This is a link to a site where you can go and take a quiz and find out what your natural spiritual gifts are, so that you can be a more effective member/leader of your church/community.

Apparently I am an Exhorter and an Administrator. Here's my write-up:

Your two highest gifts:

EXHORTER: That special ability to find and communicate to others practical ways of serving God. The exhorter is a positive motivator, knowing practical Christianity will change the lives of others (Rom. 12:8; I Timothy. 4:13; Heb. 10:25).

ADMINISTRATOR: That special ability to manage human, financial, and physical resources in an efficient manner. The administrator functions by planning, organizing, leading and supervising (Rom. 12:8; I Cor. 12:28; Titus 1:5).

Do y'all think that sounds like me? I know the administrator is RIGHT on, at least. As far as the exhorter, I would consider it a HUGE compliment if someone thought I was a positive motivator. And I do think that practical Christianity can change your life! 

Now go find out what you are! 

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a happy week! This is my first five day work week since before Christmas (I am having person pity party because I know that's actually AWESOME), so by Friday afternoon I am going to be toast. Dear Team, if you are reading this, I apologize for and also do not take any responsibility for anything I might do or say on Friday after 12:30pm. Love, Megan. 

P.S. Speaking of work, I couldn't resist: 

Is this picture ironic when juxtaposed with the rest of my post? Maybe. I love Jesus, but I am also human :)





No comments:

Post a Comment