Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rue La La

I know this blog has mostly focused on baby-related things so far, but there's more to life than diapers and daycare, right?? Right?

So today I'm going to let you all in on a little shopping secret of mine (and the reason everyone gets such nice birthday presents even though my paycheck is... not so nice):  RUE LA LA!

This website has great shopping deals! They have a cool format too:  each day new "boutiques" open up and they only stay open for a certain amount of time (usually 2 days), and you have that amount of time to buy what you want (usually at a HUGE discount) from that specific boutique.  Another cool feature:  you only pay shipping once in a 30 day period.  You pay $9.95 the first time you ship, and for 30 days after that, everything you order comes with free shipping! This format is especially nice during the holiday season, when I feel like I'm buying gifts constantly!

I order from this site All. The. Time.

I got my mom's birthday gift there (a beautiful blue Le Creuset utensil crock like the one you see below), and I got the baby some sweet kicks for Christmas (who am I kidding? I have gotten that child at least 3 pairs of shoes from Rue La La in the past month... Addiction? Perhaps. Don't tell my husband.).



Here's the catch:  You have to be invited to the site to join.  Luckily, you have a friend with invites to spare (Me!), so if you would like to check it out, send me an email or leave me a comment and I will send you an invitation.

This site is really great for working or generally busy moms who still want to get their Christmas shopping done in time.  Trust me, I am one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment