Friday, December 30, 2011

I am a bad blogger!

Ok, so here is the (long and) short of it:  since my last blog post I...

  • Left my old craptacular job
  • Started a brand new shiny big girl job!
  • Found a Monday babysitter for little P (at the last minute. of course.) (Love her, btw.)
  • Finished classes for the semester (PTL!)
  • Fell in love with a house
  • Decided to try to buy said house
  • Hosted BOTH sets of grandparents at my dinky little (current) house for Christmas
  • Tried (unsuccessfully) to clean up the mess that Christmas left in its wake
  • Forgot my freakin password to get into this blog
Suffice it to say that I have been one busy lady. 

I know it's a terrible excuse to say "I've been too busy to blog!" But seriously guys, I have been swamped.

Never fear, though... because I AM BAAAAAAAAACK. 

Now that I've made it through the Holidays and really the only thing looming over my head at the moment (other than the 16 loads of laundry I have yet to do and all the Christmas gifts I still have to find a home for) is gathering up all this paperwork for the mortgage people. Now, really... who knew trying to buy a house was so stressful!? I keep telling myself it's going to be totally worth it when we have something to call our own, though, and I keep praying hard for guidance and patience with this (frustrating, way too detailed, red-tape-full) process.

Anyway, I promise to post soon about Christmas at the Bush House and all the other fun things we've been doing!

lovelovelove you all!

P.S. Notice the timestamp:  It's 10pm on a Friday night and I am the only one awake in my house. So am I sitting in the dark along blogging and drinking wine? You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment