Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to Blogging?

Life has been happening at warp speed for me for the past two years! Since January of 2010 I have: moved, graduated college, had a baby, gotten a job, gotten married, moved again, and started graduate school.  There is no absence of drama in my life. I am so greatful for the people in my life, and for the experiences I have had that have taught me what's important and what to prioritize.

I hope, through this blog, that I can keep up with the people I care about better (especially the ones who are far away) and let you all know what is going on in my life. I thought a blog would be good because you can choose to follow it or not -- i.e. you won't have to deal with me being an oversharer via Facebook (isn't that so annoying?!) or trying to fit my life into 140 characters on Twitter (though you're welcome to follow my musings @meganbea).  I also needed a space where I could really say what I thought (and perhaps sometimes, occasionally be a little controversial/passive aggressive/not PC/what have you), so if that sounds like something you'd like to read, I'm your girl.  Well, I guess, this is your blog.

First "real" post (aka actually about my life instead of an intro to my blog) to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment