Monday, March 26, 2012

It's the absent-Hubby Shuffle!

Left to my own devices, I get bored. When I am bored, I often decide to do radical things "just for fun." Case in point: tonight, I decided to chop almost all of my hair off.

It started like this:
Here is me with my Papa.
See, nice and long. And a few (thousand) snips later (no, for those of you who are wondering, I did NOT attempt to cut my own hair. My lovely MIL did it for me), it looked like this:


So what do you think?! Big shock right? At first, I was like that too. My initial reaction was something like this:


And it took me a minute to decide if I actually liked it. While contemplating I looked something like this:


And then I realized I LOOOOVED IT! It's cute, and easy to take care of an super versatile. Check this out:

I can pull it back
It's even cute when it's a little messy
And I can make that goofy "I'm-taking-my-own-photo-for-my-blog-let-me-suck-my-cheeks-in-unnaturally" face NO PROBLEMO
So what do y'all think?

For another absent-Hubby inspired transformation, go check out my work wife's blog HERE. She is doing something super groovy to her hair as we speak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment